The key to any relocation project is careful planning. This is particularly the case when considering the relocation of a laboratory, no matter what the size.
There are so many elements that require attention:-
• Business/ process continuity
• Equipment inventory
• De-commissioning/ Re-commissioning
• OEM liaison
• Labelling and asset management
• Clean Room considerations
• Dangerous Goods and chemicals
• Samples and research specimens
• Frozen/refrigerated material
• Glassware and consumables
• Files/ folders and documentation
• Packing and crating
• Egress and access routes
• Regulatory considerations
• Safe and secure transportation
• Disposal of surplus assets
Our trained Move Managers are there to discuss every aspect of your relocation. They will take you through the whole process, Step by Step to ensure that your requirements are accurately captured before presenting a quotation.
Once instruction to proceed is given we will produce a Move Plan which will be discussed and mutually agreed. Roles and responsibilities will be clarified and dates and milestones confirmed.
The appointed Move Manager has responsibility throughout the duration of the relocation and will be your primary contact.
If you think we can help with your moving requirements then please get in touch. Our experienced Customer Service personnel, based in our head office, provide a friendly and informative contact point for all enquiries.
Benchmark Services Ltd,
2 Washingley Road,